1.05.2008

hahahaha, night people.last weekend huh...feels awkward, well that's for me....hah, I've been thinking that, this is the BEST,CRAZIEST, and other extraordinarily word that have a synonym to great.hehehee (vocab block, sorry).so anyway, yeahh, school its just wayyy ahead, and only like two times to wake up late.haduhhhhh.....,went to senci this afternoon, for a quick update for things that is happened in the outside world (lohhh??!), and then spend most of the afternoon by sleeping and netting.pretty bored;yeah i know.

tomorrow is kind of busy for me, like first in the morning, dad ask me to go have DRIVING/GOLF shoot in senayan, and then in about 11:00 go to someone wedding, but mom force me to come, and then in about 2, GRANDPA birthday in KEMANG, and about 6 i have to go to attend this open house party by bu marie pangestu (well shes's the minister of trading, i forgot), but i know her son, raymond, his in one intern team in UNFCCC,Nusa Dua, Bali.

see, its pretty busy, or should i exaggerate to UBER busy, hahahahahhaa, kind of practice my grammar here.alahhh.anyway, im not even talk about my 2008 resulution, well i dont know im not get used to this kind of thing, but i realize that this is like my guidelines thorugh the year, especially wihtin the 6 month period of year 10.well lets just have a quick rundown:
  1. NEED TO HAVE ATLEAST:1 "C" IN THE REPORT!
  2. IMPROVE SENSITIVITY FEELING TOWARDS OTHER
  3. STUDY MORE HARDER WITHIN THE EXAM
  4. MOVING FORWARD IN ANY CONDITION
  5. WRITE, READ, TALK MORE IN THE LITERATURE WAY (NOVEL/ENGLISH)
  6. IMPRESS PEOPLE BY MY OWN ABILITIES AND SKILLS
  7. IMPROVE MY RELIGIOUS ATTITUDE
  8. BE MORE MATURE AND THINKER IN EVERY CONDITION
  9. RESPONSIBLE TO EVERY DECISION
  10. BE THE RAMA :)
well thats the resolution for me, but i dont know, i try my best to achieve all of that, cause im HS already, and i think its a crucial part of my life if i dont decipline myself to be THAT person in the future (ahhh pleaseeee,just try the best, thats the point!!)

so, gotta go, writers block, and tattaa!

No comments: