12.04.2008

chicks is wheeling around my head :D

oo yess, thanks to my economics test ofcourse, since i need to this article, where it talked about crisis of chicken price in Malaysia.which turn out to be,, er...not too easy or hard..well will see...

right then..so when i finished the test, the first that i talked about is that, "IM SOO NOT GONNA EAT CHICKEN TONITE!!"hahahahaa, i knowww its kinda exaggerate in a way, but its a good way to release all my pain after the final test (yess, this is my final test, and i off to holiday! weee~)

hmm, what else, my BUS and Indonesian is okay, but not my BIO, I FAILED!!ERRR!!!!!soo, tomorrow im gonna check math, which i have a feeling on getting a "just an okay" grade...puff*, there goes another disappointment....

okayy thenn, i think, school thing need to be cool of for some time, but thats not it,there also some things that i need to gets done within holiday, such as:
  1. finish my EE books..2 more and i will do my intro..yay!
  2. finalizing the ECO EE, so i can submit it in the first day of school
  3. read MARYAMAH KARPOV!
  4. buy CERITA CALON ARANG by Cok Sawitri..
  5. Indonesian Lit. oral presentation for January..
  6. get down with the score with my parents..heheheh.
  7. i think gone to Balikpapan, YAY!!KALIMANTAN HERE I COME...
  8. buy some books i think..
  9. READ LORD OF THE FLIES!
  10. err..still thinking...
i think thats the planned for this hol's, and oo yeahh, for those who celebrate christmas, i almost forgot to say this
MERRY X'MAS 2008!
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

have a blasting holiday guys!seriously, get those fat ass off from studies, and get wild!
xoxo, rama~

No comments: