1.10.2008

ok, i found my math revision paper like 1 hour ago.hohoohohohohoh, so careless yahhh, like its on my math folder,hahahaa!!!.so, after i found it, i start looked at the paper, and i said to my self "DAMN IT, why all of this number is looks like a spagehetti and meetballs to me??", hehehe, well not reall but the thing is I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND A THING!!!A THINGG!!!

so, i chat with celine about this, since she's one of my cheat buddy, and unfourtunately "I DONT UNDERSTAND TOO" is coming out from her mouth.huh, what can i do :(

CHEAT AND COPY FROM THE SMART ONE IN MATH!!!WEHEEEEEEEE!!!SUCH A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!heheheh!

p.s: please do not repeat this action for the reader.this action restricted to
someone that is diligent, and care about their school work.thank you.
all right reserve.pending trademark. :)

No comments: